Getting to know you ♡
I honestly don’t have an idea what this award was all about, so I went to my best friend, Google, and asked him. I read that it’s a way of getting to know you (or the blogger) and meeting new bloggers! It was also stated there that, I, the nominee should tag/nominate 11 other bloggers who has less than 200 followers. But since I do not know who among you here have that number of followers, I will just tag random bloggers. The ones that I’m not that close with. So I can know more about them. Okay? Okay. :P
1. Link back to the lovely person who nominated you.
Hi there pretty Dencelle! Thank you so much for giving me this award! :”) Forgive me for it took me week/s before doing this. I’ve been a busy bee lately. :/
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- I never tried spending my night or having an overnight at any of my classmate’s or friend’s house. Only with my relatives.
- My friends is consist of 95% girls and 5% boys.
- No, I’m not a man-hater. It’s just not easy for me to hang-out with them. Some are irritating, annoying. I’m not generalizing, okay? :)
- I have a love-hate relationship with my hair.
- I’m an old-fashioned type of girl.
- I haven’t gone to clubs or discos.
- But I have tried drinking wine and alcohol (once). I didn’t like the alcohol, eww. Will never drink any kind of it ever again. I’ll stick with wine and softdrinks haha!
- I love cute, quiet cafes!
- I always want to experience new things, adventure.
- I can face any of my fear, just not with the snakes.
- I haven’t had a proper sleep lately. I lack so much of it these past few weeks. February and March has been stressing me out!
3. Answer the 11 questions that person gave to you.
That one song
I used to love this one song because it was our favorite. It was one of the many songs that you asked me to listen, it was one of the many songs that you dedicated to me (or to us). But now that we’re no longer together, my heart aches just by listening to it. I started hating every song that you asked me to listen to, because every time I do, I think of you. And thinking of you is the only thing I no longer want to do.
I remember borrowing my classmate’s phone because I wanted to listen and discover new songs. I’ve been enjoying everything that are being played there, until I heard the very first string of the guitar of this one song, and I knew right at that very moment that was it, and it made me remember you, it made me remember us, and all the memories we created.
A few seconds went by and my throat started hurting because I was holding back my tears. But I could’t take it, so I went to the third row of chairs where no one was sitting and started breaking down. I acted like I was sleeping so that my classmates won’t disturb me, but the truth was, I was crying. And then I clicked the next button because I don’t want to cry anymore with the same reason over and over again. I’m so tired crying over you.
Can I just share how jealous and hurt I am at the moment? :( I don’t want to be friends with him on Facebook anymore. All of their photos together and the sweet words written on their statuses just breaks my heart :( I can’t do this, I really can’t. :’(
There’s nothing much I did today, but it was a productive one for me! I cleaned the house, well not literally the whole house, just the living room and the dining room. Everyone was not home except my brother and I, so I have decided to do some cleaning since I find my Saturday routine a boring one already. After I did all the cleaning and arranging and/or organizing, I took a bath and spent my afternoon in my room taking selfies with the sun strikes in through my window, my bed, and the wind coming from the fan. I had fun alone though. :D
And after an hour or two, they were home, and my sister was bringing box of cupcakes, which was a belated valentine present of his boyfriend to her. Since I was a sister of her, I took one. haha it’s a must you know. :P